Make Your Vision A Reality AND Transform Your World
5 tasks over 10-days giving you clarity, direction and accountability.
It's time to take ACTION!
At the end of this mini-series, you will:
- Know what your goals are for the next 3-6 months.
- Understand how those goals feed into the bigger picture.
- Have a clear ACTION plan to achieve your goals.
- Have a method for holding yourself accountable.
- Structure your days/weeks/months differently to make things happen.
- Have boundaries in place to stop you from getting sidetracked.
- Stop getting in your own way!!
- Work smarter, not harder.
- Feel excited about what’s ahead of you, knowing you have a new approach to make stuff happen!
This is for you if:
- You’re feeling frustrated because you have ideas but you’re not moving forward with them.
- You know you have a habit of starting off with the best intentions but you quickly lose momentum.
- Strategy isn’t really your strength and you’re not sure where to start.
- You have a tendency to procrastinate.
- You want clarity, direction and accountability.
- You are ready to take action and you want to make 2023 your year!
What should I expect?
I am straight-talking and honest. The mini-series is written in the same tone as all my usual content… friendly and relaxed but professional.
The feedback I receive from participants of this mini-series is epic. It changes mindsets, gives ideas and people take action!!
This is what I cover:
Task 1: Looking at where you are right now (personally and professionally).
Task 2: Thinking about what you want to achieve in the next 3-6 months.
Task 3: The ACTION Cross (holding yourself accountable).
Task 4: What needs to happen to make your vision a reality.
Task 5: Setting boundaries so you don’t procrastinate or lose momentum!
You can do it anytime and my top tip would be to review it every 3-6 months. Reflection is important.
This is for anyone and everyone that is looking to gain clarity, direction, structure and accountability.
If you’re feeling frustrated, stuck in a rut, suffering from burn out, not sure what to do next, finding yourself procrastinating, etc. then this is for you.
Even if you think you have your life sorted, you might still benefit from this challenge because it might make you think about the direction you’re heading in.
I’m pleased you asked.
You will receive a total of five emails, one email every other day.
The first four emails require you to take action. The fifth email is about mindset.
Yes, you will recieve the following tasks:
Task 1: Brainstorming your present
Task 2: Brainstorming your future
Task 3: The ACTION Cross
Task 4: Getting organised
Task 5: Setting boundaries
You’re welcome to email me with your answers for additional accountability and support.
From my own experience of taking part in challenges, I know they can feel intense, especially when you are set tasks to complete.
Within 3-5 days it’s a lot to take in and you don’t really get to know each other.
I know how powerful this mini-series is and I don’t want to overwhelm you.
The main aim of the mini-series clarity, direction, structure and accountability.
YES!!! It’s 100% free!!!